Offerings & Capabilities
Network Infrastructure Services
Network Infrastructure Services essentially comprise of technical solutions based
on the business operations plan of Healthcare Service providers, namely:
- Cabling & Networking
- Server Farm & End User Devices
- Business Continuity & Storage
- Access Control & Vigilance Systems
The holistic view of these services with a representation of essential components
is as below:
While CIO’s extend data, voice & video communications along with business/workflow
applications to larger set of users, the volume and pace of information flow on
the connectivity infrastructure is growing multifold. The challenge is for your
network infrastructure to deliver the performance users expect, with the features
and flexibility your operations need, at an operational cost you can live with.
The network infrastructure is of strategic importance for any organizations as it
must support tremendous growth of traffic with reliable & predictable experience
to end users. The network architecture should be planned in such a way that with
new applications on the network, IT departments should be able to implement and
manage this increasingly complex network infrastructure at a reasonable cost.
We at Maestros understand the paradigm shift about expectations from networking
infrastructure as we are specialized in providing delay sensitive solutions for
Data, Voice & Video.
We are able to provide optimal network architecture solutions for above challenges
based on the approach as outlined below:
Understand the Business:
Define the IT Universe:
- Identify the organization’s strategies and business objectives
- Recognize the risk profile for the organization
- Assess how the organization structures its business operations
- Comprehend the IT service support model
Perform Risk Assessment:
- Analyze the business fundamentals
- Isolate significant applications that sustain the business operations
- Distinguish critical infrastructure for the significant applications
- Appreciate the role of supporting technologies
- Categorize major projects and initiatives
Formalize Audit Plan:
- Evaluate business and IT processes to identify risk
- Assess risks and rank audit subjects using IT risk factors
- Assess risks and rank audit subjects using business risk factors
- Choose audit subjects and group into distinct audit actions
- Establish audit cycle and frequency
- Attach appropriate actions based on management requests or opportunities for Consulting
- Confirm the plan with management
1. Based on the Audit validate & prioritize the recommendations with the stake holders.
2. Implement / Improve productivity by reliable & faster network architecture
3. Improve user experience by deploying SOA
4. Reduce operational cost by deploying scalable & simplified architecture
We provide the following services under Network Management:
a) Site Network Management Services
b) Remote Access Services
c) Wide Area Network Management
d) Network Design and Architecture
e) Network Audit
f) Performance Management and Capacity Planning services
g) Network Implementation
h) Network monitoring & management
We provide the following services under Server & Desktop Management:
a) Server Administration and Maintenance Services
b) Platform Migration
c) Server Consolidation
d) Consulting Services
e) Support in development environment
f) IT Helpdesk
g) Desktop Management
h) Application Packaging & Software Distribution Services
i) Windows Server Management & Active Directory
j) Messaging & Collaboration Services
Access Control & Vigilance Systems
Access control refers to exerting control over who can interact with a resource.
Often but not always, this involves an authority, who does the controlling. The
resource can be a given building, group of buildings, or computer-based information
system. But it can also refer to a restroom stall where access is controlled by
using a coin to open the door. Access control is, in reality, an everyday phenomenon.
A lock on a car door is essentially a form of access control. A PIN on an ATM system
at a bank is another means of access control. The possession of access control is
of prime importance when persons seek to secure important, confidential, or sensitive
information and equipment. Item control or electronic key management is an area
within (and possibly integrated with) an access control system which concerns the
managing of possession and location of small assets or physical (mechanical) keys.
1 Physical access
- Access control system operation
- Access control system components
- Access control topology
- Types of readers
- Access control system topologies
- Security risks
2 Computer security
- Identification and authentication (I&A)
- Attribute-based access control
- Discretionary access control
- Mandatory access control
- Role-based access control
4 Public policy
Server Farm & End User Devices
Server farm or server cluster is a collection of computer servers usually maintained
by an enterprise to accomplish server needs far beyond the capability of one machine.
Server farms often have backup servers, which can take over the function of primary
servers in the event of a primary server failure. Server farms are typically co-located
with the network switches and/or routers which enable communication between the
different parts of the cluster and the users of the cluster.
The computers, routers, power supplies, and related electronics are typically mounted
on 19-inch racks in a server room or data center.
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Disaster recovery and business continuity refers to an organization’s ability to
recover from a disaster and/or unexpected event and resume or continue operations.
Organizations should have a plan in place (usually referred to as a "Disaster Recovery
Plan", or "Business Continuity Plan") that outlines how this will be accomplished.
The key to successful disaster recovery is to have a plan (emergency plan, disaster
recovery plan, continuity plan) well before disaster ever strikes.
Some of the key metrics to be measured in a disaster recovery environment is the
Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO ). RTO is a metric
that measures the time that it takes for a system to be completely up and running
in the event of a disaster. RPO measures the ability to recover files by specifying
a point in time restore of the backup copy..
Storage & Business Continuity services include the following:
a) Data Consulting Services
b) Data Management Services
c) Data Archival Services
d) Data Integration Services
e) Data Migration Services
f) Data Protection Services
g) Clustering Services
h) Failover services at Network, Server, Application, location, etc. basis
Security services include the following:
a. Managed Firewall and VPN Service
b. Managed Intrusion Detection Service
c. Managed Vulnerability Assessment Service
d. Managed Security Policy Compliance Service
e. Managed Virus Protection Service
f. Managed Incident Response Service
g. Managed Content and URL filtering Service
Solutions and systems for Access Control & Surveillance tailored include the
a) Vigilance of areas by using Infrared / IP cameras, motorized, domes
b) Standard cameras centralization system: video matrix, multiplexers
c) Video recorders with several connections to several networks
d) Perimeter systems with digital video sensors
e) Motion and objects automatic detection system
f) Video image transmission by using cabling or wireless, public, private or mixed
g) Hidden fast dome cameras, recording and analysis in hard disk
h) Digital CCTV under TCP/IP.
i) Digital treatment of the video signal.
j) Access and presence control by magnetic or proximity cards, with/without keyboard.
k) Biometric elements for fingerprint reading system, iris recognition, face recognition,
Messaging, Collaboration & Media Services
Messaging, Collaboration and media services, together, in today’s world are known
as Unified Communication.
Maestros Messaging and collaboration services are as follows:
Unified Communication is the convergence of real-time and non-real-time
business communication applications. These applications include telephony, conferencing,
email, voice mail, instant messaging, video and collaboration across a variety of
interfaces like PC, web-based clients, telephones, mobile devices, speech etc.
The solutions offerings under Unified Communication include:
- Consulting Services
- Deployment /Implementation Services
- Migration Services
- Managed Hosting Services
- Messaging Management Services
- Instant Messaging & Presence
- Audio, Video and Web Conferencing
- Mobility & Enterprise Voice services
- Group Chat
- Control Costs
- Improve Productivity
- Support the mobile workforce
- Gain Operational Efficiencies
- Be More responsive to Customers, Partners and Employees
- Maintain regulatory compliance
What is a Media server?
A Media server streams digital audio and video content to clients over the Internet
or an intranet. These clients can be other computers or devices that play back the
content using a player, such as Windows Media Player, or they can be other computers
that are running Windows Media Services (called Windows Media servers) that proxy,
cache, or redistribute the content. Clients can also be custom applications that
have been developed by using the Windows Media SDK components.
The content that your Windows Media server streams to clients can be a live stream
or a prerecorded digital media file. For live content, the server connects to encoding
software, such as Microsoft® Expression® Encoder, that can broadcast a live stream
in a format supported by the server.
The following types of organizations find Media Services to be especially useful:
- Hosting companies that deliver a fast-streaming experience to viewers in homes and
- Enterprises that manage network resources while delivering rich communications for
executive broadcasts, online learning, marketing, and sales.
- Wireless companies that deliver wireless broadband entertainment services by using
scalable and reliable Media servers.
- Internet broadcasters that deliver content for radio, television, cable, or satellite.
- Film and music distributors that distribute audio and video content in a secure
manner without excessive buffering or network congestion.
- IPTV professionals that deliver a high-quality IPTV experience on local area networks
Maestros introduces Interactive Wi-Fi Kiosks to facilitate uniform
and precise information.
Features on differnt modes on the Kiosk
- About Us
- About Hospital
- Patient Information
- Pursuit of Excellence
- News & Latest offers
- My Care
- My Stay
- Staff Details
Hospital User Mode:
- Patient Tracking
- Staff Tracking
- Bed Management
- Role based Assets
Portal / Website Development
The IHMS is completely web based system designed to suit
requirement of medium and
large hospitals it complies to
all the international standards like CCHIT, HL7 and
With highly secure data encryption capabilities, the solution
with Kiosk, Barcode, Biometric,
Medical equipment, portable devices
& payment gateways.
Modules in IHMS Application
Reception & Registration
Out Patient Management
Indoor Patient Management
Laboratory Info System (LIS)
Pharmacy Management System
Linen & Laundry Services
Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
Employee Lifecycle Management
Advances & Claims Management
In response to an increasingly globalized & mobile society, medical professionals
have to develop & adapt innovative methods to deliver health care. The recent advancements
in communication & computer technologies have enabled real - time interaction, data
transfer & online consultation between patients & healthcare providers. This innovative
approach popularly known as telemedicine allows both doctors & patients to capitalize
upon their value of time & save costs. Consensus from Maestros is a complete telemedicine
software solution which allows healthcare professionals to record patient's clinical
information in form of images, reports, videos along with their medical history.
It enables a real time video conference section with online data transfer 8 collaboration
between the expert & remote centers. Consensus supports various medical peripheral
devices like ECG, Blood Pressure monitors, Glucometers, Spiro meters. Vital sign
monitoring with continuous real time data transfer & monitoring on expert side.
ELECTRONIC PATIENT DATA:
- Secure data storage with backup
- Stores patient's clinical reports & history
- Supports data in form of reports, videos and images
- Creates records for every visit & allow ups
- Inbuilt report generator
- Schedules patient appointments
- Industry standard H.320/ H.323 compliant
- Real time expert client interaction
- Supports integrated / external video conferencing devices
- Plug & play interlace for devices with video output like USG
- Supports ISDN /V-SAT & TCP/IP connectivity
- Supports various monitors & recording devices
SHARE & COLLABORATE:
- Supports real time as well as store & forward method
- Supports real time vital sign monitoring
- Interactive whiteboard for patient education
- Backup & retrive facility from CD
- Supports image sources like scanner, camera, CD-ROM & medical devices
- Supports high resolution, high color images
- SSupports annotations like zoom, flip, rotate, note etc.
- Images can be printed with any printer
- Supports DICOM viewing & writing
- Plug & play interfaces for various devices
- Supports 12 Lead ECG, spirometers, stethoscope
- Supports vital sign monitors, blood pressure monitors
- Drivers for different scanners, digitizers, handwriting pad
- Interface for digital camera & printers
- Supports 12 lead ECG & vital sign monitors.
- Real-time monitoring even on lowest bandwidth
- Inbuilt digital filter for noise free & accurate measurement
- Enables ambulances or conterminous monitoring
- Supports all types of data cards
Healthcare Asset Tracking and Management Solutions from Maestros
Hospital Equipment Tracking A big challenge for hospitals today is the management
of mobile medical equipment. A mid-size hospital already has thousands of mobile
devices. Medical devices that are used for patient care in hospitals are subject
to systematic preventive maintenance procedures enforced by the Joint Commission
in the U.S., recommended by the WHO, and required by authorities in several other
countries. The goal for the maintenance procedures is to reduce the risk of equipment
malfunction that can lead to costly and life-threatening mistakes in patient care.
To cope with the maintenance requirement and to assure optimum availability, the
biomedical department needs to have a system for finding its medical equipment for
routine cleaning and re-calibration. The equipment locations are shown clearly on
a floor map or on a list with a room or zone name. The user can search for a particular
asset, a group of assets (such as “all IV pumps”), or use a combined search (such
as “IV pumps located in the third floor OR“). Maestros’s easy-to-use rules engine
automates queries, reports, and events, making the system easy for anyone to learn.
Assets are visible at all times and can be queried by individual name or MAC address
or in groups to match PM schedules.
Wi-Fi healthcare asset tracking is the practical solution
A simple remedy to the problem is to have a system that knows the whereabouts of
all equipment at all times and anywhere on the campus. The Maestros RTLS (Real Time
Location System) offers a simple to use, healthcare asset tracking solution for
locating equipment using a Web browser, even when equipment is locked behind closed
doors. Service requests, system alerts and various system triggers can all be sent
to the Maestros T301BD Wi-Fi pagers. This way the engineering staff can be made
fully aware of all system alerts and requests while they are working around the
hospital. Maestros’s RTLS healthcare asset management system has been designed from
the ground up to cater to the needs of hospitals. By leveraging an existing Wi-Fi
infrastructure, the complete system can be up and running in a few weeks with no
disruption to patient care or the facilities themselves. Maestros’s proven technology
and patented algorithms are the basis for consistently winning RTLS bake-offs around
the world. Take a look at the overview of our wireless healthcare tracking solutions.
Maestros Staff Safety Solution:
Ensuring the safety of staff members in a hectic and highly mobile environment is
a challenge to any hospital or healthcare facility. The most valuable assets in
any hospital are the members of the staff. Caregivers and other hospital staff members
can be exposed to risky situations throughout their routine work day. Altercations
may not only happen with acutely or permanently mentally disturbed patients but
with their relatives and friends as well. Certain drugs, illnesses and other physiological
factors can render a patient unstable and thus present a risk to staff safety. More
than half of ER nurses have been assaulted on job! (Usa Today, August 4th 2009)
The Maestros Solution:
The Maestros RTLS (Real Time Location System) enables mobile staff members to send
a distress signal along with their location to security personnel and other staff
members. Maestros’s unique T301BD Wi-Fi pagers can be located throughout a hospital
or long-term care facility campus with a resolution down to one meter using the
facility’s existing Wi-Fi network.
When a staff member pulls down on the Maestros pager switch, an emergency alert
message is sent via the Wi-Fi network. As the message is being sent, the location
of the pager is calculated within milliseconds and the text message alert and location
information are delivered to devices and people on the escalation list. The staff
member carrying the Maestros pager receives an acknowledgement that their call for
help has been received, by the pager buzzing and blinking its onboard LEDs. Upon
attempting to contact the server, the Maestros T301BD pager has an automatic retry
capability to ensure that the message is sent and that the incident escalation has
occurred. Therefore, the message delivery is guaranteed.
By leveraging the existing Wi-Fi networks, hospitals and other healthcare facilities
can have a staff safety system up and running in a few weeks without the burden
involved with installing cables, readers and other unnecessary proprietary hardware
that can interfere with clinical equipment and require the isolation and decontamination
of construction areas. Learn also how Maestros RTLS can be applied to healthcare
- Staff badge with real-time location, text messaging, and emergency switch, improves
staff safety in all hospital locations.
- A Wi-Fi based system that leverages the existing network in most hospitals.
- Full two-way alerting and communication capabilities leveraging industry standard
802.11 b/g/n/Wi-Fi and IP communications protocols.
- Complete escalation and built-in incident recording and reporting capabilities.
- Works indoors and outdoors, anywhere within the Wi-Fi network footprint.
- Resolution down to 1 meter, even in poor Wi-Fi coverage areas by leveraging inexpensive
Maestros Location Beacons.
eICCU Management System
In view of potential advantages and increasing impact of Information Technology
in Healthcare, thought process of introducing the Tablets in ICCU was initiated.
e-ICCU is an Integrated solution designed to assist professionals involved in taking
utmost Patient care to improve quality of Patient Service & Manage ICCU’S in a better
It is a wireless network solution to allow professionals in an ICCU with a handheld
device to stay connected and receive results of procedures /investigations not just
ANY TIME but also ANY WHERE...
Real Time Information Enhanced Decision
- Nurses who have access only to paper charts can grab a Tablet PC, to use it at the
patient's bedside for instant recording of parameters as required.
- Tablets are versatile; bring the benefits of technology at the patient bed side.
- Increase in efficiency of consultants /doctors/nurses (Professionals involved in
taking utmost Patient care)
- Critical care doctors would benefit from immediate access to patients records.
- It saves time and facilitates up-to date- real time data/information Any Time Any
- Improving quality of Patient Service
- Timely healthcare
- Managing ICCU in an better way
- Ability to make more informed decisions
Intelligent Nurse Call System
Service to be launched shortly.
Payment Gateway Integration
Service to be launched shortly.
Custom Medical Software Development
Service to be launched shortly.
Interfacing & Integration of Imaging & Laboratories Equipment
Service to be launched shortly.